Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good Morning


Morning time is such a wonderful time, that’s why people wish Good Morning, because morning is so good. Today I had to go home early, so I made a plan let me come to office as early as 7:30AM. So I got up at 6:30 AM got ready by 7:10 and left to office on my Pulsar. The weather is so pleasant, it just cool not too chill (it’s hot Summer ofcourse), no traffic, a slow feel of cool breeze (no wind actually, just that my bike is moving fast and feeling the stand still air), freshness everywhere. Ah! ha its nice.

I am a big late latif! Part of it is I am not a morning person. I don’t know how this terminology – morning person, night person came in to picture; I have heard a lot in hollywood movies. Always let it be engineering, PUC or work life, I can stay awake and late till any time, but getting up early in the morning is such a mountaineering task. Once in a while like today are exceptions. Night life is altogether a different story. Night has its own character of its own just like the morning now.

When Sun sets in the evening with turning the bright blue sky to yellow, orange, crimson red and finally from dark to black, lot of this things happen around. There is so much happiness to see the Sun – Sets and Sun Rise, it is so beautiful. I have seen more sun sets than sun rises and off late neither of them, why!; I will be in still on bed in the morning and office in the evening. Life has become so un-natural sitting in this boxed glassed building with a box called laptop. When I was young (10-20) seldom times we used to visit Juhu beach and watch the sunset. Its sad that Bangalore is not having a beach, else I would have turned to a morning person and jog on the beach everyday and watch the sun-rise. Right now the only sun rise I see is the coffee powder sunrise in my kitchen.

Once I had to drop my Mom to Railway station at 5:30 AM and then I planned to drive to Manipal hospital on Airport Road to collect a report. So I drove very fast from Railway station to Airport road. It was spring time, all the tree where so prolific with their fresh green leaves, some trees with no leaves, but just the beautiful fresh flowers, that too different colours yellow, voilet, pink, & white. They would shower the flowers if you walk below them, so godly right! That time I realized why Bangalore is or was called Garden City and the city is fantastic. Surprisingly all roads also looked so wide. These roads just get narrower with the traffic I guess. This was some 3 years ago, so there was no metro construction also.

The deal is I have to get up now on early everyday. 8 bache utna nahi chelaga. Office timing is going to change for the coming week. It is now 8:15 to 5:15, so I have to be in office by 8AM. Although till now the office timing was from 9:15 to 6:15 but I used to come by 10:30 or 11 and be in office till 8:30PM, 9 or 10AM. Now on I strickly want to follow this new office timing. I also have some life dude! I will see more sun rises and sun sets now on…..

No comments: