Thursday, March 20, 2008

Long Weekend Nowhere to go

It is a long weekend this weekend. The whole of this week our greatest topic of discussion is "What is the plan for this Weekend?". I don't know how many times we have discussed about this. To plan any trip is not a difficult thing, it is very easy; just decide on what is kind of requirements you have or type of fun you want to have, freeze the place, take the maps, book the motel online, start your car(Ofcourse if it is a road trip). I like road trips because it is fun to drive. But there are some things like in a group, some one has to take the initiative, some one has to do all the arrangements, some one will drop off in the end, some one has to maintain the enthu in everybody, now these kinds of things are not easy.

Actually in my last visit I have covered the possible places in the north, east, south, west of Kansas. The places which I would like to see in US are Las Vegas, Los Angles, Yellow Stone National Park, Niagara Falls, Miami Florida(any Florida beaches), Hawaii. I mean these are special. If I try to plan for any other cities around it would be again typical tall buildings, some observatory, zoo, aquarium, museums, park. So for the places of my interest I have to fly.

So I am in a fix situation, I feel like going out somewhere and really feel relaxed, rejuvenate and reset the health state of the mind. I have to do some of my work too which are to be done from my side. Going out also gives happiness and accomplishing the work that we have in mind also gives happiness. Doing nothing, just killing time is the worst thing to do, it is very boring, frustrating, it is like flowing as the wind blows, and then regretting that I did nothing. I feel 80% of the time in our life(by making a generic statement I am not trying to drag everybody) we do nothing, it like death waste, killing the time just like that, rest 20% of the our life time is what something remarkable we do or which remain on the top of the head that we did something. For the time line it is not required to consider a whole life time, just considering timeline of a year or 3 years is good enough to do the analysis. Suppose suddenly you ask me what significant things did I do in the last 5 years, or if you ask me what do I know, I just go blank... aaah aaah aahh.

What crap am I talking about. Some crap man! Actually I am bored I am searching for happiness. There are lot of these Maahaaan sayings "Happiness is within", "you can be as much happy as much you decide to be" blah blah... After knowing all these still you won't see or get the happiness. Bliss is a long way to go, as I believe it is advanced stage of a happiness. Man! then it gets spiritual. One has to realize himself to be in a blissful state. One will be happy when he finds what makes him happy, what he loves.

By the way I was talking about trip for this weekend, totally forgot about the topic, but they are inter-related. Even if you go around if you don't get the happiness then there is no point in a trip too. Man! A good company is required, not that I have bad company.

Whatever! I am not going anywhere out this weekend.

No comments: